Winter Park, FL, area men and women interested in treating the unwanted signs of aging without the need for plastic surgery are invited to reach out to the team at The Bougainvillea Clinique to ask about less invasive facial treatments. Many patients find that dermal fillers are a great solution for mild to moderate wrinkles and folds.
What is a dermal filler?
A dermal filler is best described as a gel-like substance injected into the skin to fill in wrinkles and add volume. It can also be used to enhance features such as lips and cheeks. Common types of dermal fillers include hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid. Results typically last six months, and reinjection is often needed to maintain the results and show the signs of aging with time.
Why choose dermal fillers for anti-aging
Many men and women reach out to the team at The Bougainvillea Clinique to learn more about ways to combat the unwanted signs of aging. Dermal fillers are a reliable and economical choice. Below are just a few of the reasons why patients consider the advantages of dermal fillers for the treatment of both fine lines and wrinkles:
- Affordability. Dermal fillers typically cost less upfront than surgical options like facelifts or brow lifts.
- Minimal downtime. Patients can typically expect to return to their normal daily activities immediately after a dermal filler treatment.
- Customizable results. The team at The Bougainvillea Clinique can tailor the treatment to target specific areas, such as laugh lines or crow’s feet.
- Long-lasting effects. Depending on the type of filler used, results can last for up to 2 years with maintenance treatments.
- Natural-looking results. When injected properly, dermal fillers provide subtle improvements without a dramatic, “overdone” appearance.
Schedule a consultation appointment today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers and how they can help improve your appearance and boost your confidence, schedule a consultation with The Bougainvillea Clinique today. Our experienced team is available to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your aesthetic goals, whether surgical or nonsurgical. Call 407-678-3116 to request an appointment at our Winter Park, FL, area facility.