Last updated on April 26, 2023
Women’s Intimate Wellness
Vaginal rejuvenation procedures are popular among women who have lost vaginal tone. This happens through aging and as a side effect of giving birth by losing tissue tone and elasticity in the collagen fibers. While other treatments exist, non-invasive and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation, with a focus on women’s intimate wellness, is becoming more widespread.
At The Bougainvillea Clinique in Winter Park, FL, we’re proud to offer treatment with the CO2RE Intima by Syneron and Candela. It’s a new in-office treatment that uses laser energy to treat and solve symptoms that are affecting women. The CO2 energy is directed at the vaginal or vulva tissue, and through this, the cells create more collagen, which improves and enhances skin tone, texture, and aesthetics. To learn more about this treatment, contact us today and schedule a consultation!
What are the Benefits?
Compared to other methods, non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation through the CO2RE Intima treatment provides a variety of benefits that should reduce recovery time, improve comfort, and relieve symptoms almost immediately.
- Safe and Quick – The procedure is designed to be safe and quick, with everything done in the office on the day of the appointment (and with additional treatments after that).
- No Medication Required – Unlike surgical procedures, the CO2RE Intima treatment does not require any anesthesia to numb the area.
- Minimal Discomfort – Because the treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive, most patients experience little to no discomfort during and after the procedure.
- Walk-In, Walk-Out Treatment – The treatment is usually completed within 10 minutes and requires no recovery time, allowing patients to continue with their everyday lives.
- Fast Symptom Relief – Patients may immediately see a difference in their symptoms after the first treatment session, although they will most likely require additional sessions to ensure the best results.
Who is a Good Candidate for Treatment?
The CO2RE Intima treatment is most suitable for women who want to overcome the signs of childbearing and aging in the vaginal area. This can include situations after childbearing, as well as perimenopausal and menopausal issues. It is also suitable for women who want to enhance their sexual experience and have better sexual functioning overall. As with many cosmetic procedures, the CO2RE Intima treatment is also excellent for women who want to feel more confident in their sexual health and well-being.
What Does the Treatment Involve?
The treatment will typically require three sessions. Following the set of initial procedures, a single annual treatment may be recommended to help reduce and mitigate symptoms. While patients can return to normal activities immediately following the procedure, it is advised that you wait seven days before engaging in sexual activity.
What are the Results Like?
As with any medical procedure, it’s natural for you to wonder about the results. Most patients report some relief immediately; however, it all depends on the unique case, as results vary from patient to patient.
Book a Consultation Today
If non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation using the CO2RE Intima sounds like something you could benefit from, don’t hesitate to get in touch with The Bougainvillea Clinique in Winter Park, FL so that you can understand more about the treatment and its benefits. Contact us today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Schedule A Consultation Appointment Today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers and how they can help improve your appearance and boost your confidence, schedule a consultation with The Bougainvillea Clinique today. Our experienced team is available to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your aesthetic goals, whether surgical or nonsurgical. Call 407-678-3116 to request an appointment at our Winter Park, FL, area facility. doctor will always avoid obvious positioning for scars where possible, and scars will heal over time. This can be helped along with the use of a quality skincare routine.