Dr. Jeffrey Hartog is excited to provide his patients only the best in treatment at The Bougainvillea Clinique Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Day Spa. This means investing into his facility to ensure the latest technologies are utilized to ensure full potential. Our practice is excited to offer Vectra 3D imaging which allows for patients to visualize the results from their upcoming aesthetic procedures of the face and body.
What is the Vectra 3D imaging tool?
When patients are considering plastic surgery, they often want to visualize the results that can be achieved using this procedure. Whether patients are undergoing facial plastic surgery or enhancement of the body, the Vectra 3D imaging tool can provide the best possible results. This device offers 360 degree body imaging along with circumferential measurements to show patients the possibilities of their aesthetic procedures. Patients stand in front of the device as three dimensional images are produced. These are then used in simulating the results of a procedure to provide realistic visualization for both doctor and patient.
What are the benefits of using Vectra 3D imaging prior to plastic surgeries?
There are a myriad of reasons why Dr. Jeffrey Hartog depends on Vectra 3D imaging in his practice. This imaging:
- Differentiates our practice from others in the area
- Allows our doctor to communicate the possibilities of aesthetic surgeries
- Provide visualization of one or more procedures to help patients decide if combination treatments are appropriate for their needs
- Increases patient satisfaction as patients can visualize the results and maintain realistic expectations
- Offers automated measurements of the treatment area
- Allows the doctor to add and reduce volume at the click of a button
- Educates patients on what can be achieved using plastic surgery
Work with the team at The Bougainvillea Clinique to discuss imaging solutions used at our practice
Dr. Jeffrey Hartog is pleased to reinvest into his practice to offer patients the best possible care. This includes offering imaging solutions such as the Vectra 3D imaging device to help patients visualize the changes that can be made to their bodies. If you reside in the area of Winter Park, Florida and are considering facial or body plastic surgery options, we welcome you to book a consultation visit by calling (407) 499-8448 and scheduling an appointment at The Bougainvillea Clinique Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Day Spa.