If you want larger breasts but want a more natural look and feel than you would get from implants, consider a fat transfer breast augmentation. This procedure is also known as natural breast augmentation. It uses fat from your own body to create breasts that look and feel totally natural.
What is Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
This procedure is designed for women who want full, shapely breasts but don’t want implant surgery. In most cases, it actually involves several steps. Your plastic surgeon will work out the details of your plan based on your individual goals.
- First, your doctor removes fat from another part of your body, such as your thighs or buttocks. Your doctor reshapes that part of your body.
- The fat from the liposuction is preserved.
- Your surgeon injects this preserved fat into your breasts.
How Does It Differ from Breast Implant Surgery?
- It gives you beautiful and permanent results.
- Your breasts will look and feel completely natural.
- You won’t have any worries about complications from your implants.
- It is less invasive than implant surgery.
- Because no openings are created, you won’t have any scarring on your breasts.
- The recovery is quicker.
- Since it requires liposuction, you’ll also get body shaping.
Who is a Good Candidate for This Procedure?
Any woman who wants to improve the way she feels about her body is a good candidate for this surgery. You will get the best results if:
- You’re in good health and a non-smoker.
- Your weight is stable.
- You don’t want to go up more than one cup size.
- You want your breasts to look even.
What Results Can You Expect From Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
You can expect full, shapely breasts that feel like they’re your own. Your recovery will be quick, but you won’t see the full results of your procedure until the newly transferred fat cells are absorbed. Once you have your final results, your new breasts will last for many years.
Is Natural Breast Augmentation Right for You?
If you want larger breasts but don’t want breast implants, you can achieve a beautiful, natural shape with fat transfer breast augmentation. To learn more about what this procedure can do for you, feel free to make an appointment with The Bougainvillea Clinique. At our office in Winter Park, Dr. Sweeney and his devoted staff will be pleased to explain this option in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!