Last updated on April 25, 2023
At The Bougainvillea Clinique of Winter Park, FL, we are excited to provide both surgical and nonsurgical solutions for new and returning patients. We understand how important it is to have high self-esteem and improved confidence in your appearance. Additionally, we know that it is vital that we provide more than one solution for most aesthetic issues to allow patients the ability to make a knowledge decision. Women who are considering ways to enhance their breasts may think about having breast implants placed, but might be on the fence about whether or not to move forward with surgery.
Possible complications from breast implants
As with any surgery, there are always risks associated. It is critical that patients understand all the risks associated with their procedure before moving forward. Education on the subject at hand can assist in making the right decision. Breast implants come with complications that patients will want to consider before undergoing this treatment. Some of the complications and possible reasons why a woman might consider breast implant removal include:
- Capsular contracture – the formation of scar tissue around the implant after placement is known as capsular contraction and may become problematic for a patient to the point of considering removal.
- Rupture/deflation – saline implants may rupture or deflate, resulting in the need to remove the implant and consider replacement of alternative solutions.
- Infection – every surgery has a risk of infection, but this may result in a woman considering the removal of her breast implants.
- Breast pain – depending on the placement of the implant, some women may experience pain due to their implants and consider removal.
- Dissatisfaction with final results – when performed by an inexperienced plastic surgeon, some women may be dissatisfied with how their breasts look afterward.
- Wrong breast implant size – some women may find that the implants they chose are too small or too large for their frame and may want to consider alternative options.
Schedule time with us today
Winter Park, FL women who are trying to make a decision for enhancing their breasts will want to book a consultation visit with our team at The Bougainvillea Clinique. Call (407) 678-3116 to request an appointment and discuss your needs with our staff. We provide breast, body, and facial procedures, including both surgical and nonsurgical treatments. We are conveniently located in Winter Park at 4355 Bear Gully Road and accept new patients.
Schedule A Consultation Appointment Today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers and how they can help improve your appearance and boost your confidence, schedule a consultation with The Bougainvillea Clinique today. Our experienced team is available to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your aesthetic goals, whether surgical or nonsurgical. Call 407-678-3116 to request an appointment at our Winter Park, FL, area facility. doctor will always avoid obvious positioning for scars where possible, and scars will heal over time. This can be helped along with the use of a quality skincare routine.