Over time, facial sagging can start to appear. This is true of the forehead, eyebrows, and eyelids. A forehead lift, sometimes referred to as a brow or temporal lift, can help you look and feel younger. It is a straightforward procedure that can dramatically reduce sagging and creasing.
What is a Forehead Lift?
When you have a forehead lift, the surgeon removes and rearranges the tissues and muscles that are causing your skin to sag or crease. This is done to smooth out the forehead, correct drooping brows, and reduce the appearance of hooded eyelids. A forehead lift can make a dramatic difference on its own. It is also commonly combined with other cosmetic procedures. This surgery can accomplish many things. It can make you look younger and more energetic by:
- Remove excess and sagging skin
- Smooth out forehead wrinkles
- Restore a youthful appearance to the eyebrows
- Reduce the appearance of sagging in the eyelids
- Improve the appearance of crow’s feet
- Reduce the appearance of a furrowed brow
Who is a Good Candidate for a Forehead Lift?
If you are unsure whether or not this is the right option for you, ask yourself if you have:
- Frown lines between your eyebrows?
- Extra fatty tissue hanging over your eyes?
- Low and/or sagging eyebrows?
- Difficulty applying eye makeup due to the sagging tissue?
- A positive outlook and realistic expectations?
After a forehead lift, you will find yourself looking happier, friendlier, and more alert. The changes can greatly boost your self-esteem and last for years.
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
If you are interested in rejuvenating your look with a forehead lift, feel free to reach out and make an appointment with The Bougainvillea Clinique. At our convenient location in Winter Park, FL, Dr. hartog and his devoted team would be happy to discuss your options and create a personalized treatment plan for you. Contact us today to set up your consultation!