Last updated on April 25, 2023
Breast augmentation continues to be one of the most popular procedures performed by Our surgeon of the Winter Park, Florida area. When women are about to undergo this surgery, they often ask their plastic surgeon about how they can prepare. The team at The Bougainvillea Clinique Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Day Spa are excited to offer information regarding the preparation required by patients before they undergo treatment at our state-of-the-art surgical center.
How to prepare for breast augmentation surgery
In preparing for an upcoming breast augmentation procedure, Our surgeon will recommend the following:
- Talk to the doctor about the medications you are taking and if any of them need to be stopped prior to the surgery date
- If you smoke cigarettes, it is highly recommended that you stop prior to your procedure
- Avoid taking certain medications that can increase the risk of bleeding, including aspirin and some anti-inflammatory drugs
- Outpatient breast augmentation procedures will often require patients to arrange for transportation to and from the surgical center
- Healing and recovery from breast augmentation takes time, so patients will need to arrange time off of work, school, and social activities until they have their post-operative appointment with our surgeon and receive approval to return
- Wear clothing that is loose and comfortable, and can be removed and put back on without listing your arms above your head
- Your doctor will recommend that you avoid food after a certain time the night before to prepare for anesthesia
Request time with the team at The Bougainvillea Clinique Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Day Spa today
If you live in the Winter Park, Florida area and are considering breast augmentation procedures to enhance your chest, call us to book a consultation visit. During this time, patients can find out how to prepare for their procedure once it is on the calendar! Call (407) 678-3116 to request an appointment with our friendly front office team. The Bougainvillea Clinique Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Day Spa is located at 4355 Bear Gully Road and is open to new and established patients.
Schedule A Consultation Appointment Today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers and how they can help improve your appearance and boost your confidence, schedule a consultation with The Bougainvillea Clinique today. Our experienced team is available to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your aesthetic goals, whether surgical or nonsurgical. Call 407-678-3116 to request an appointment at our Winter Park, FL, area facility. doctor will always avoid obvious positioning for scars where possible, and scars will heal over time. This can be helped along with the use of a quality skincare routine.