Last updated on April 25, 2023
The team at The Bougainvillea Clinique of Winter Park, FL, is available to help patients in and around the community with a wide range of cosmetic concerns. For women unhappy with their natural breast size, procedures such as fat transfers may be a more practical solution for patients who find the placement of breast implants undesirable or want a more natural enhancement of the breasts. Our surgeon and his team are here to educate you on the use of fat transfers to increase breast size and achieve better balance and harmony for women with uneven breasts.
Why should I use fat transfer for breast enhancement?
There are several reasons why you might want to consider using fat transfer for breast enhancement, including:
- You want a more natural look and feel.
- You want a procedure that doesn’t involve implants.
- You want a procedure that is less invasive than traditional breast augmentation surgery.
- You want a procedure that can be done in one day and doesn’t require a hospital stay.
- You want a procedure that has a shorter recovery time than traditional breast augmentation surgery.
- You want to avoid the risks associated with traditional breast augmentation surgery, such as implant rupture or capsular contracture.
- You want to avoid the costs associated with traditional breast augmentation surgery.
- You want to use your own fat to enhance your breasts, rather than silicone or saline implants.
- You are concerned about the safety of silicone or saline implants.
- You want a procedure that can be reversed if desired.
Contact our team at The Bougainvillea Clinique to discuss your options!
If you are considering using fat transfer for breast enhancement instead of the placement of breast implants, it is essential that you consult with an experienced provider such as Our surgeon of Winer Park, FL. During your consultation, he will evaluate your medical history and perform a physical examination to determine if you are a proper candidate for fat transfer breast augmentation. If you are found to be a good candidate, the steps towards treatment can be discussed. Call 407-678-3116 to request an appointment at The Bougainvillea Clinique.
Schedule A Consultation Appointment Today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers and how they can help improve your appearance and boost your confidence, schedule a consultation with The Bougainvillea Clinique today. Our experienced team is available to work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that meets your aesthetic goals, whether surgical or nonsurgical. Call 407-678-3116 to request an appointment at our Winter Park, FL, area facility. doctor will always avoid obvious positioning for scars where possible, and scars will heal over time. This can be helped along with the use of a quality skincare routine.