Many women would like to add a bit of volume or definition to their chest but would prefer not to get large implants. Fat transfer breast augmentation is a great option in these situations. Since it uses fat harvested from your own body, it is a very safe and natural way to go about breast enhancement.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Nearly any woman who is seeking a way to subtly enhance her breasts may be a good candidate for fat transfer breast augmentation. Consider if any of the following apply to you:
- You want to add a small amount of volume to your chest
- Your breasts are naturally small and/or asymmetrical
- You want your new breasts to feel completely natural
- You have excess fat, such as on your abdomen, to spare
- Your breasts have lost volume over the years, either due to aging, pregnancy, or dramatic weight fluctuations
Women who would not be considered good candidates include those who have very little fat for transferring or those who would like to go up more than one cup size. In these cases, traditional breast augmentation is recommended.
How Does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Work?
Liposuction is typically used to harvest the fat that will eventually be added to the breasts. You can choose from many different areas for the fat harvest, but most women end up going with their stomach or their thighs. Once the liposuction is completed, the fat will need to be specially processed in order to ensure that it is safe to transfer. Injections are then made through a small incision in order to help you achieve the breast size you are after.
Why Choose Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
This procedure is not right for everyone. However, if you are hoping for a more subtle, natural alternative for breast implants, it may be right for you. Keep in mind the following benefits:
- There is little scarring
- It can improve the volume and shape of the breasts
- Proportions can be further helped through the fat harvesting
- Results look and feel completely natural
- There is very little risk of side effects or adverse reactions
Interested in learning more about fat transfer breast augmentation and whether or not it is the right procedure for you? Then it is time to get in touch with the team at The Bougainvillea Clinique in Winter Haven to discuss this option in further detail. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!