If you have experienced volume loss of the breasts, or want to increase your size without breast implants, Dr. Jeffrey Hartog of The Bougainvillea Clinique may recommend scarless breast surgery with fat transfer. Not only can this treatment increase the size of the breasts in a more subtle manner than with the placement of breast implants, it can also provide a natural appearance while reducing unwanted fat elsewhere on the body. This makes the procedure a highly desirable option for women with more than one problem area to address.
How does scarless breast surgery work?
The scarless breast surgery procedure starts with liposuction to remove unwanted fat from somewhere else on the body. This might be the upper arms, the abdomen, the flanks, or the thighs. In doing so, the doctor is able to harvest healthy fat cells and reduce contours in one area of the body, then reuse the fat cells to enlarge the breasts. The fat cells are injected into the breasts, eliminating the need for any type of incision.
Why choose scarless breast surgery?
There are many reasons why a woman might consider this type of fat transfer to enhance the breasts. Scarless breast surgery is:
- More affordable than full breast augmentation with implants
- Great for patients who have fat elsewhere on the body to remove
- Perfect for individuals who want to make subtle changes to their chest
- Best for individuals who need to add volume to the breasts without implants
- Ideal for women who are trying to achieve breast symmetry
- Highly desirable because it is much less invasive and does not require full surgery
- A way of enhancing the breasts without surgical interventions and scarring
- A two-part procedure that addresses more than one area of the body for improved contours
- A way to improve appearance and self-confidence in women
Are you interested in learning more about scarless breast surgery?
Connect with Winter Park, FL area plastic surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Hartog, to discuss your options. The office is located at 4355 Bear Gully Road and accepts new patients who call (407) 678-3116 for appointments. We are available to help with a wide range of facial and body procedures in our state-of-the-art facility.